“I am happiest when I am fighting some injustice..” – David Marshall
- "I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live." Martin Luther King, Jr.
- RT @BarackObama: Health care has always been about something bigger than politics: it's about the character of our country. https://t.co/Uq… 2 days ago
- RT @BarackObama: I read letters like these every single day. It was one of the best parts of the job – hearing from you. https://t.co/so1lu… 4 days ago
- itun.es/sg/-I7oib?i=12… itun.es/sg/-I7oib?i=12… 5 days ago
- RT @_nursahara: For those who lives in Jurong area please help my bro in law out. Police report has been made. Pls help and update if u see… 6 days ago
- We don’t own our feelings; they own us. They go as they come, just as unpredictably. 1 week ago