The petition asking Lee Kuan Yew to apologise for his disparaging remarks against Singaporeans has been sent through email to the MPs since 27/3, and as a letter to the Prime Minister’s Office, Istana and Lee Kuan Yew’s Residence since sometime last week. As of today, 25/4, there has been no reply by any MP on this matter. Below is an image of the petition in .pdf format as well the letter before sending.
April 25, 2010
Update: Petition has been sent but no reply
Hi, my name is Kenneth. I hardly blog. :) View all posts by vipersonickenneth
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 25th, 2010 at 6:23 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- "I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live." Martin Luther King, Jr.
- RT @DPRK_News: United States senator Paul Ryan smiles with approval upon the horror he has wrought, as billions despair. https://t.co/YOAmN… 1 day ago
- RT @DPRK_News: Love is said to lift Donald Trump and vice president Steven Bannon, "up where they belong." Marshal Kim Jong-Un needs love… 1 day ago
- RT @neiltyson: The rise of flat-Earthers in society provides some of the best evidence for the failure of our educational system. 1 day ago
- I earned this national park–inspired award with my #AppleWatch https://t.co/SKUon9HlGk 5 days ago
- itun.es/sg/Q_0_l?i=201… itun.es/sg/Q_0_l?i=201… 6 days ago