The petition asking Lee Kuan Yew to apologise for his disparaging remarks against Singaporeans has been sent through email to the MPs since 27/3, and as a letter to the Prime Minister’s Office, Istana and Lee Kuan Yew’s Residence since sometime last week. As of today, 25/4, there has been no reply by any MP on this matter. Below is an image of the petition in .pdf format as well the letter before sending.
Monthly Archives: April 2010
- "I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live." Martin Luther King, Jr.
- RT @failnaut: lol, jesus christ, read the room twitter.com/Twitter/status… 1 day ago
- RT @colbertlateshow: There's more than just ‘The Real News with Kayleigh McEnany.’ Here are the other channels you’ll get with the full ‘Tr… 3 days ago
- RT @YesYoureRacist: @RepTomGarrett ...remember that the next time Republicans try to claim these are "fringe" activists. Trump has a litera… 3 days ago
- RT @YesYoureRacist: Here's a photo of the #Charlottesville killer marching w/ a neo-Nazi group (the symbols on the shield are fasces, the r… 3 days ago
- RT @MrGeorgeWallace: That little baby grew up believing in goodness and justice and standing up to hate. Heather Heyer. Say her name. https… 3 days ago